It's the Economy, Stupid

Angbot

First I want to say how awesome it is that my modded Skyrim Special Edition experience is already nearly perfect after only a few days release.

...EXCEPT for the apparent lack of any realistic/scarcity economy overhaul mod, which for me kind of undermines just about everything I've done to make living in Skyrim feel vaguely involving and believable.

Is anyone working on one, or a port of one of the ones available for Skyrim? I know mods making you dirt poor and stuff hard to come by aren't the most popular, but some of us love them.

Not sure about the ettiqette of replying to your own post here, but here I go.

I may have accidentally started working on this. More specifically, an integrated item realism mod that covers both weight and value (sick of my realistic weights overwriting my realistic prices or vice versa), and hopefully will get extended with some combination of economy scripting / retooled levelled lists / general gameplay balance geared towards a more realistic economy and money-making ability for the player. Getting all this stuff together in one place as an integrated whole is a mod Skyrim needs IMO.