17 replies to this topic

Fukkinusernames

Fukkinusernames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Nmm
Ive come across an issue tht when i install ru556/p90/benelli
Nmm will only allow one set of textures installed it shuts down benelli an p90 for ru556"love tht rifle mod" but not issue ive searched game an net for solution to no avail so im clean installing everything which is annoying after level 70 everytime i reinstall mods same thing nmm want to overright textures frm previous mod an stop it frm running

Caerdic

Caerdic

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 63 posts

Nmm
Ive come across an issue tht when i install ru556/p90/benelli
Nmm will only allow one set of textures installed it shuts down benelli an p90 for ru556"love tht rifle mod" but not issue ive searched game an net for solution to no avail so im clean installing everything which is annoying after level 70 everytime i reinstall mods same thing nmm want to overright textures frm previous mod an stop it frm running

when installing the other mods tell NMM to NOT overwrite ANYTHING (click the NO To All Button)

mulletmasta

mulletmasta

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

im also having this problem, cant run a single texture mod in skyrim, when nmm is closed they all disable

pvdl171112

pvdl171112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I had this happen to me as well. Just realised that nmm had uninstalled all my mods by itself except for the last three I had just installed. Plugins list they were all still activated and I was wondering wy my game was crashing all the time. Well now I iknow. I had switched to an older nmm version because the updates always forced me to uninstall all my mods and then reinstall them which is a pain in the ass and takes days sometimes to get it back to working. But that older version obviously killed my game now by uninstalling all my mods by itself. After Using nmm for many years now I am finally done with it. I had some of the worst experiences with it and really its only upside in my opinion is that its easy to use. Apart from that I really recommend to use mod organmizer, thats what I will do from now on. It is so annoying and frustrating to spend hours and sometimes days installing mods, tweaking your inis and setting up your game with 200+ mofds and get them all to woork together perfectly. And then you finally wanna enjoy playing but nmm chooses it needs to update and you have to reinstall everything again, or even worse you don´t even get a warning and it starts to uninstall mods by itself. Don´t use nmm it will sooner or later screw you over and you will have to face the fact that so many hours of work were absolutely for nothing..

Darko24

Darko24

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

THANKKS GUYS

the administrator thing for nmm works this is great thanks a lot guys :kiss:

darkhepsilon

darkhepsilon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i have the same problem but running as an administrator is not resolving the problem for me.

Prometheus7568

Prometheus7568

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

same thing was happening to me. try running nmm as admin then uninstalling and re installing mods that were affected. and try to always run as admin.

Holy s*** i know this is 2 years old and you might not even see this but i wanted to thank you and let you know you helped out another person

canadianbacon203

canadianbacon203

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

If that doesnt work, I have had similar problems because lets be honest NMM sucks a fat one, you could always manually install and I have found that that has been helpful espeically when it is just texture or mesh  files just dropping them in the data folder and avoid NMM altogether.

(for fomods check out what each option entails and then just copy that particular files contents over. so Fomod should be of no issue)

Edited by canadianbacon203, 21 October 2018 - 04:38 PM.

Page loaded in: 2.300 seconds