Audio issues with mods...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

InfiniteZombie

InfiniteZombie

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

I was so excited for this version to come out when I found out PC players were getting it, too. So I downloaded it and started modding right away. At first everything was working fine and then I exited to add just one more mod and then my sound in skyrim went away completely. So I tried deleting that specific mod and it still had no sound. Then I disabled all my mods, still no sound. Then I deleted all my mods and uninstalled skyrim, deleting the main folder as well to create a fresh install and I had sound again. Then I only added half the mods I had before and left out the ones I thought would mess with my sound and once again I had zero sound on the logo screen, main menu and even in the game. Is there any way I can mod and have sound at the same time???

SMB92

SMB92

Anti-Enclave & Anti-Imperial Activist

• Premium Member
  • 4,322 posts
Very bizarre that. Have you tried the beta update through steam?

InfiniteZombie

InfiniteZombie

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

I just tried that and I had sound for the bethesda logo but then no sound the the main menu or in the game. and then as soon as I exit and go back in there's not even sound on the logo screen.

SMB92

SMB92

Anti-Enclave & Anti-Imperial Activist

• Premium Member
  • 4,322 posts
I'd be googling for this problem in relation to any hardware you have for sound, including gfx card. I have seen similar problems that have been the fault of codec packs and the like but yeah I couldn't give you a definite answer

Page loaded in: 1.037 seconds