I Got Banned

buddah

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I realize.. And I STOPPED talking about the topic AND apologized. What more do I need to do? "Illicit and illegal" mean TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS in different areas "Which was what I was questioning..." MY BAD. I definitely didn't mean to be offensive to anyone. I was just trying to understand and was banned for it. So yes. I was "combative" or "defensive" I would say. :armscrossed:

In which case, you would now calmly depart from your combative attitude, and calmly approach Micalov and ask him for clarification regarding the minute details of your chat ban, and what you need to do to have your chat privileges reinstated.

Please understand I am not attempting to taunt or attack you. I am trying to help you get back in the chat, you seemed to be having a good time until you mispoke.

Let me reiterate, you became defensive, combative, whatever adjective you wish to use; but your wording came across as arrogant and questioning. Being told to stop by someone in a place of authority, than questioning there knowledge on the subject is offensive.

I digress, I will not lecture you, you don't need that. Just calmly approach mic, or any other mod, though Mic would be best considering he was the acting mod at the time. See what needs to be done, and get back in here when time permits.

-Payton

micalov

either stop trollign and drop the drug talk or you will be removed perminantly
undeadpizzaboy
I'm not trolling and I did lol.

undeadpizzaboy

Look up State laws in Virginia.
Is not changing the subject on whether medical marijuana is legal in some states.

Seems pretty clear to me...

Umm..... Seriously? THAT IS OUT OF CONTEXT. Can I get a full chat log and not one that is cropped to be out of context?

"either stop trollign and drop the drug talk or you will be removed perminantly"

"Look up state laws in Virgina"

WAS NOT in reference to drugs.. If you actually read what I said you would know that.

And OMG I Stopped talking about it. I was asking which country's laws we use here... I mean seriously.. The rule makes absolutly no sense.. Am I not allowed to ask about the rule at all lol? Shouldn't guns be a bannable offense too? I mean I "Still don't know what I was banned for." I was trying to understand and was banned for it.. Not exactly GREAT moderation I would say.. I guess it is possible I was misunderstood and if so I apologize..

And BlackRampage, you repeating what i know I said "out of context I might add" does not help in the slightest. Good day sir.

Edited by undeadpizzaboy

Yeah, I'm not gonna for that bait.

In any event, it's rather unwise to discuss such things in public. Continuining on like this will only get you into more trouble.

You really should PM Micalov instead. Something which was already recommended to you before:

In which case, you would now calmly depart from your combative attitude, and calmly approach Micalov and ask him for clarification regarding the minute details of your chat ban, and what you need to do to have your chat privileges reinstated.

"In which case, you would now calmly depart from your combative attitude, and calmly approach Micalov and ask him for clarification regarding the minute details of your chat ban, and what you need to do to have your chat privileges reinstated."

Again, I did that already. No response yet.

Can I not get a chat log? I have asked 3 times now. Maybe if I underline what I say then people will actually read it.

I do not know who to contact to get the chatlog. Which I want. Or info on how to get it would be nice too. Thanks!! I would have screenshotted it, but the chat vanished and I couldn't.

5th time in italics just in case, Can I get a FULL Chat log Please?

Edited by undeadpizzaboy

No need for "full chat log". (And no need for all the people playing "Nexus Vigilante", even though the correct advice was given...)

Contact Miclov via PM and explain/apologize, promise not to repeat the inappropriate behaviour, and politely request access to the Chat Room.

The situation is fairly clear. Member was warned by Staff to leave a particular subject alone or be kicked from Chat. Instead of complying, member chose to argue and insisted on some external reference to some other jurisdiction's "laws".

This is the Nexus. Use is governed by the Terms of Service. There are the ones agreed to upon creating an account. And there are additional ones posted (and agreed to) every time one enters the Chat Room.

The applicable ones in this case are:

General rules

Please take a moment to review these rules and insure you understand and agree with them. These rules are used as a general guideline by administrators and moderators of Nexus sites and it is important you are aware of them if you want to share content on a Nexus site. It is important to also acknowledge that there may well be rules and etiquette that may not be mentioned here but are still upheld by administrators and moderators of the site.

and

Nexus site staff

Nexus sites are owned and maintained by Robin Scott (member name "Dark0ne"). Robin is regarded as “the law” on Nexus sites and he has the final say on any action that might need to be taken regarding a breach of the terms of service for any Nexus site. What Robin says goes irrespective of whether there has been a breach of the terms of service or not.

Nexus sites and the forums are staffed by un-paid volunteers (known as “moderators” and "staff") who work hard to insure the smooth operation of Nexus sites and encourage a healthy community. The moderators and other admin on the site have been given specific privileges by Robin to keep the site clean of the bad articles listed in these terms and use their own personal judgement, that Robin trusts, to come to decisions.

If any member believes the Staff have acted incorrectly do not argue the issue in the public forums, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page to communicate directly with Dark0ne. :armscrossed:

@Thandal, thank you for being the first one who actually seems to have read my text, What type of "Contact us" form do I need to make exactly?

"It is important to also acknowledge that there may well be rules and etiquette that may not be mentioned here but are still upheld by administrators and moderators of the site."

I don't see how I was banned for asking about the exact terms of the rule. I only wanted to know what should/shouldn't be considered acceptable.

Edited by undeadpizzaboy