I Got Banned

buddah

This would have been back in April some time. I only bring it up to point out that getting twisted about a chat ban is a bit pointless. Believe me, if I thought chat was important for my use of The Nexus, I would have contacted someone then. :-)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I got banned from the chat too, don't really care, I don't want to be part of any realtime chat where I can't speak my mind and where the slightest wrong (sware) word will get me permabanned from the whole website and all my mods removed. Decided it was for the best for me to stay chat banned so I don't attempt to go back and end up getting my account banned for being my 'charming' self. I doubt anyone talks about FONV in the chat anymore anyway. I have no intrest in skyrim so theres not much point in the chat for me.

And least in forum posts I can go back lines and edit them before posting and OT does not generaly come up. Sometimes I type extensive posts then just not hit post, because I suspect the content might have a 1% chance at getting me banned and I really can't take that risk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not sure this is a place to post, but seems like one of the better options. Anyway, a friend of mine got banned here recently because of using double accounts, so I thought I'll come forward and explain my "issue" before either of us is banned as well :D My sister and I share this computer and while I'm here definitely more often, she sometimes drops by since she started to play Skyrim. Obviously we will not share an account, I hope that's understandable. But don't ban us, we behave nicely :)

• 3 weeks later...
so apparently i got banned from the chat sometime last night. now i will add that i do share a computer with my younger brother, who tends to cause trouble on my accounts. i would like to know what was said, how much trouble he caused, and then i would like to apologize for his immaturity, and my stupidity for not logging off. and then i would like to ask for my chat privileges back....if possible...

so apparently i got banned from the chat sometime last night. now i will add that i do share a computer with my younger brother, who tends to cause trouble on my accounts. i would like to know what was said, how much trouble he caused, and then i would like to apologize for his immaturity, and my stupidity for not logging off. and then i would like to ask for my chat privileges back....if possible...

It might be wise to also set up a new Windows user account on that computer and password protect it so he can't access any of your online accounts or other stuff.