Duskrider - BANNED

Dark0ne

Just because you send an insult to a moderator in a PM rather than openly on the forum doesn't make it OK. Warning to people; don't attack the mods here, they might not mind, but I do.

This strike was not requested, I've issued it myself.

Banned due to it being Peregrine. After a bit of a deeper look, backed up by evidence by others, IP from same ISP, practically same email address, etc., it became evident they are one and the same. Probably would have let it slip if he hadn't started the Evolution thread, but ho hum. Bye bye again.

He also said that LHammonds doesn't deserve his place. That's quite hard to believe. LHammonds is a well respected moderator, and I respect him also. He knows which threads should be dealt with. He's not corrupt. Even he took off abusive comments on my Covenant Elite mod. This is why he is a good mod. He deals with unwanted forum behaviour. I also do the best I can as a respective user to try and help you and the rest of your mods find hot posts which puts the forums out of place by reporting them, and leaving it to your work.

Yeah, his comment was offensive. I'm sure LHammonds wouldn't like it.

I know you Ninja, and you're nothing like Peregrine (thank Great Cthulhu). Duskrider certainly has enough indifference and arrogance to suggest this is the reincarnated Hellbird, but don't let that throw you - he doesn't quite have the logical deduction skills Peregrine has.

I know you Ninja, and you're nothing like Peregrine (thank Great Cthulhu). Duskrider certainly has enough indifference and arrogance to suggest this is the reincarnated Hellbird, but don't let that throw you - he doesn't quite have the logical deduction skills Peregrine has.

Yeah, this may sound stupid to say, but it's true: Peregrine was better at being Peregrine than Duskrider.

Duskrider certainly has enough indifference and arrogance to suggest this is the reincarnated Hellbird, but don't let that throw you - he doesn't quite have the logical deduction skills Peregrine has.

From what I can see of his posts, though he tries hard To make himself look like he has logical deduction skills coming outta his ears. I'm not usually too active In the community But even I've Caught wind of peregrine. I'll just be bold here and guess that he's trying to imitate his beloved Idle. And if that's the case He might not be here for much longer.