Eye of Agamotto, from Doctor Strange

WrathofRhath

So after seeing the new Doctor Strange movie, I needed an Eye of Agamotto mod. If you haven't seen the movie yet, I won't give any spoilers about it, but I thought it would be cool to have one in Skyrim, that upon equip it grants the player access to some spells, like Azhidal's Ring. If someone takes this up, feel free to just use an Gold Emerald Necklace for the base, if you can't make models and textures, but if you can, I thought this would look good:

http://angiexkitties.deviantart.com/art/Eye-of-Agamotto-636176899

(Though the bottom pic looks upside down)

I think the spells for the Eye of Agamotto should be something like these:

for Destruction:

Spirit Strike, cost 136, Adept

Does 70 Health and Magicka damage, chance to cause bleeding damage.

Spirit Smite, cost 304, Expert

Does 120 Health and Magicka damage, chance to cause bleeding damage.

for Alteration:

Transmute to Soul Gem, cost 200, Adept

Transmutes Garnets to Petty, Amethysts to Lesser, Rubies to Common, Sapphires to Greater, Emeralds to Grand, and Diamonds to Black. All Soul Gems are empty, and spell starts with highest value precious gem.

for Restoration:

Resurrection, cost 653, Master

Fully resurrects the target back to life.

for Illusion:

Astral Form, cost 187, Adept

Makes caster incorporeal for 40 seconds, and once that's over calms all enemies in 30 ft radius up to level 35 for 10 seconds.

I understand that while this definitely isn't a big mod compared to some others, it would probably take a bit of time and effort to get working. I'm hoping another Doctor Strange fan who can mod finds this and takes it up. Please send me a message if someone decides to, and thank you!

• 1 year later...