NMM will not load past splash screen

Troteus

So I started playing SSE when it came out and modding wasn't really an issue. I got a few dozen mods installed and then I had an issue crop up. NMM wouldn't load past the splash screen when trying to load ONLY Skyrim SE. WoT and Skyrim would load with no issues. It just sits there at roughly 2/3 loaded with the X mostly filled and never loads. I tried a fresh install of NMM, but it caused a mesh corruption issue with my skyrim SE save. I did fresh install of Skyrim SE, but it helped nothing. The fresh install of NMM kind of made it work if I deleted the Black Tree config file and reloaded. That no longer works. All the mods that are currently installed work just fine. I see nothing that pops in the windows event viewer unless I manually close the program. I have the latest version of NMM (63.6), and I can't find anything else online where anyone is having this same issue. There have been similar issues with other games and with skyrim, but those fixes don't seem to be working. Any thought or suggestions? As I said before, it is only with Skyrim SE and both have been fully reinstalled.

Ooooooookkkk, I finally figured out the problem. After a little brainstorming and considering that a mod might be causing the problem I decided to go through the mod files for Skyrim SE (obviously made a backup). Opened Nexus and it launched for SSE with no problems. I started putting mods back in groups and finally ran across a group that triggered the same issue. Narrowed it down to one file and long story short, the problem was my fault. Apparently when I was manually installing some mods, I accidentally added in the OculusSDK file that was in my downloads folder. This file was causing Nexus to not open. So if you're having a similar issue, check your mods folder for a file that doesn't belong.