CK error when trying t convert .wav to .xwm

So if I understand correctly, recording audio in WAVE 44100Hz, 16 bit, MONO, then converting to .xwm, and combine with .lip to get the end result of the .fuz for best results?  I ask because that let's me know what to record audio in for best compatability.

Fuz & Lip are only for voices, otherwise you got the gist of it.

EDIT: Check this link, it's a pretty good introduction:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=3783830

Edited by Guest

So if I understand correctly, recording audio in WAVE 44100Hz, 16 bit, MONO, then converting to .xwm, and combine with .lip to get the end result of the .fuz for best results? I ask because that let's me know what to record audio in for best compatability.

You got it right. Quick tip: do not delete initial waves after you had converted audio to xwm, because lips are generated from waves and not .xwm format. And as kingtobbe mentioned, fuz is used for dialogue s (it has lip-sync file). If you're asking about music, then Wave 16bit 44100 Hz, Stereo is the initial format and then you can convent it to xwm.

Pcm Wave is uncompressed (lossless) format. Xwm is compressed wav. If your music track is 26 Mb wav, then it will be only 1.5Mb heavy with xwm codec (with almost none quality loss). So try it)