Can't save voice files from CK?

nakarisaune

It seem like a lot of thing are wrong with the new CK and i don't know if it is a bug or what but anything i change in the CK does not show up in game, i have tried painting landscape texture, moving 3d models around and in game nothing is showing at all?

My god. I've been having this same issue. I couldn't find anything on it anywhere I looked. I thought it was just me. I'm so glad to see that I was wrong. I can't even get mine to generate lip files when I move new audio clips in and give them the name CK generates.

Same here

It is not letting me generate lip files after I rename the files and create xwm's of each wav.

When i go in game on PC the npc is able to talk and everything but when i try and export it to Xbox One the NPC does not talk or even show the dialogue options. I included all scripts and voice files. Am i missing something?

Same here

It is not letting me generate lip files after I rename the files and create xwm's of each wav.

When i go in game on PC the npc is able to talk and everything but when i try and export it to Xbox One the NPC does not talk or even show the dialogue options. I included all scripts and voice files. Am i missing something?

Try converting your audio + lip files over to .fuz files, and see if that helps on XB1. Unfuzer was recommended to me by someone in the thread I started on this topic (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/19242/?) and it worked great. But be sure to read the directions and back up your audio folder, as Unfuzer replaces the files in the folder it converts, and .fuz is a lossy format!

The old Creation kit needed some files in the directory

data\sound\voice\processing

FonixData.cdf

temp_resampled_audio.wav

May be the issue here or something related.

Thank you for that information, but it didn´t help. I foudn these files and copied them to the same path

within Skyrim SE, but no change. :(