Red Panda Race?

UnknownStitchings

So I was wondering if someone can make a mod of or knows of a mod that adds a red panda race? Or, if someone knows existing mods that can be used to make a red panda like character thats fine too.

And no I'm not thinking about Pandaren, I'm just thinking flat out red pandas lol.

Concept art or art that gives off the idea?

a6528594c0888be4d05bc6e7d17323d2.jpg

I sadly do not know of any mods that add Red Panda's as a playable race, but after looking at that picture I think it would so cool to have one. I've personally been interested in having a playable bear race. Always thought that would look cool. I can imagine it must be difficult to make these more animal based races though, otherwise we would see mods with them. I can't really recall if there are any animal based races to be honest.

• 2 years later...

I know... I come here three years later with my shovel, digging out that idea... But I'm REALLY interested by it. Although I can't help to create 3D models or scripts, I'm a scriptwriter and I'm willing to create a whole story (and - why not - a fully-voice quest as I'm used to record people for audio stories) in order to help. I can also learn about scripts and all if necessary.

• 1 year later...