Crafting requirements for armor / items being ignored?

Xen0nex

I've been using multiple mods which affect crafting / armor, so I assumed there was a good chance that things would be a bit off. However, I just found the spreadsheet of item data from Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade, which finally gave me a baseline to compare to and see if things were working.

As expected, some things don't match up, and I'm trying to narrow down why. The main thing that jumped out is that in my game, I've been able to craft Vampire Armor despite not taking any of the Dawnguard Vampire Quests, which the spreadsheet says is a requirement. I thought a few other craftable items seemed overpowered, so it's likely that some other items similarly are ignoring their crafting requirements. Many items appear to be properly respecting their crafting requirements, so it's not a simple case of some toggle for "ignore crafting requirements" being set. Also, all items appear to be respecting any relevant Perk requirements for materials.

The possibly conflicting mods that jump out to me are Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade, Complete Crafting Overhaul, Immersive Armors, and Perkus Maximus, although I've followed the recommended load order, use compatibility patches when available, and ran all relevant merged / bashed / skyprocced patches. My full load order is listed below as well.

tl;dr:

Any ideas what conflicts / issues would cause certain crafting recipes to ignore their normal requirements (aside from material perks) and become available?

System specs:

• Skyrim (non-Special Edition) on Steam with all DLC
  • Using Elder Scrolls V: Mod Organizer
  • Lenovo Y70 laptop
  • Nvidia GTX 860M graphics card
  • Windows 8.1 64bit
  • CPU: Intel i7-4710
  • Memory: 8GB