Z Fighting

Ayden810

Currently getting a bad case of Z fighting when looking at the mountains west of Sahloknir's burial ground. I've seen near non existant instances elsewhere in vanilla. I've noticed its worse everywhere without antialiasing enabled. my game was modded when i first noticed it so i tried removing likely culprits like USSEP but then when i disabled all my mods and made a new game vanilla save it was still there so i just wanna see if this was always there since launch and i just didnt notice, if the new patch introduced it somehow or mod might be leaving stuff behind so if anyone else is experiencing this or has any thoughts id appreciate your input.

Went to check for you on my never modded SSE running ultra, and cant see any z-fighting going on looking west of Sahloknir's burial ground.

on a nvidia 970gtx / 1080p monitor if that matters.

Edit: maybe i should mention thats in borderless windowed mode :)

Edited by disrespecting

Ive deleted my ini files, uninstalled SSE and deleted my SSE folder and im still seeing it regardless of whether im in fullscreen or borderless windowed mode at 1440p. Borderless windowed mode just introduced stutters. ive updated to the latest nvidia drivers on a 780Ti. The only thing i can think of that i havent done was clean my master files again after the patch.