Skyrim Intro Gets buggy everytime i start the game and i dont know why... :/

kiamashi

Hi Guys,

as its written in the title the Intro is bugging everytime i start the game.

Here is some footage to show you what i mean:

https://youtu.be/OPmYldLfflc

Any help is HIGHLY Appereciated thanks a lot.

!Update!

Since i managed to get to the Block where i meant to beheaded the game doesnt release me from the position im in.

http://i.imgur.com/xBO8tKR.jpg

So srsly any Help is HIGHLY Appereciated Cause i rly wanna play this game once i never did and now i have a chance to do it please help a fellow gamer who wants to discover this awesome world thanks.

Edited by kiamashi

its a physics glitch from having a framerate over 60fps if i remember correctly.

So i must not have a FPS rate oder 60 ?`to play the intro correctly ? ^^

open skyrim prefs ini and search iVSyncPresentInterval=1 and change it to iVSyncPresentInterval=0 then use forced vsync in your graphicscard settings

this fixed it for me

its a physics glitch from having a framerate over 60fps if i remember correctly.

open skyrim prefs ini and search iVSyncPresentInterval=1 and change it to iVSyncPresentInterval=0 then use forced vsync in your graphicscard settings

this fixed it for me

Well i tried your suggestion but it doesnt helped me out thanks though for the share i will keep searching how to fix this issue

:(

well it isnt just the intro its the whole game. when your fps is over 60 it causes all sorts of physics glitches for example floating mammoths, clutter objects spawning in the wrong place things like that.

sry for butting in would this cause bird nest to float in mid air away from trees (i think there nest xD)

wrong topic, i thought this was about the beth logo at the start of the game tripping/ spazing out all over the screen.. xD

this fixed it for me

Well i tried your suggestion but it doesnt helped me out thanks though for the share i will keep searching how to fix this issue

:sad:

Well if it was a virtual refresh thing it would have been about a drop in the FPS (which means the game would've looked slower and less smooth) and not about thing whacking around like a wabbajack.

So first thing's first - Hi kiamashi and thank you for sharing! I'll admit I had the time of my life laughing from the person speaking in a language I'm not fluent in and the whole world gone wild. Just out of curiosity - how many views did you get for this?

Also before we continue any, can you please put here on the forum your mods list and PC specs? Just in case you're not sure how to get either...

Mods list:

1. In Nexus Mod Manager, go to the Plugins tab.

2. on the left side of the window you'll find a symbol of a sheet of paper with an arrow coming out of. Press on it.

3. Then it will save a file. Feel free to load it here or copy-paste whatever it says.

PC Specs:

1. Press Win key + R (the button with windows logo)

2. Type in dxdiag.

3. You have an option to save a file. Save it, and copy-paste it here (or just load the file as well).

4. What we really need to know is CPU, GPU and RAM.

If you'd ask me it looks like a mod clash, also. Try disabling all the mods. If the game runs normal after you disabled it, then it is a mod. Then try to turn on and off every mod you have, until you find the one.

If it still doesn't work, keep us posted so we'll know what to do next. Also, I don't believe the blame for something of this caliber is about the FPS. If you play with over 60 FPS (like, per say, 100 or 200) small objects in the game will fly around (like kettles, spoons, foods, weapons, armor, jewelry etc.)

well it isnt just the intro its the whole game. when your fps is over 60 it causes all sorts of physics glitches for example floating mammoths, clutter objects spawning in the wrong place things like that.

sry for butting in would this cause bird nest to float in mid air away from trees (i think there nest xD)

wrong topic, i thought this was about the beth logo at the start of the game tripping/ spazing out all over the screen.. xD

Hi thunderlord2200 and that's an interesting question.

I myself have no clue why stuff like that happen, and things stood in mid-air for me as well sometimes (including mammoths, items etc.) In your case however I tend to believe it has something to do with graphics. Maybe a tree is missing, a rock, something like that?

Just in case, you can try to clean your game and hopefully it will solve this. Though, just so you know, we discovered lately that cleaning the game might make it crash to desktop in southern areas (reath, reach, rift, etc.)

In case you want to know how to clean, you can find a guide here.