NMM mods can't be added.

ImmortalBlades

Hello, I've got a problem with downloading and installing mods on NMM from NexusMods. I've downloaded and installed :CBBE,INIGO,SkyUI,The Legend of Eagles Nest,CBBE Vanilla outfits,ASLAL. But when I download any other mods I just get this message : "XXX can't be added.". I've tried to download and failed at these mods so far (All that I tried since the ones mentioned above) :Longbows,Tear of Abyss,Lost Longswords and Elemental Arrows. I've tried to install them through files and through NMM. Please I love Nexus Mods but I just can't find a way to fix this. I reinstalled Skyrim and NMM. I have Skyrim bought on Steam and SKSE on steam too.(I know the SKSE doesnt matter)

Thanks in advance.

PS: I am not very able to manually install them so if the only way to install them is manually, I am doomed :/.

Edited by ImmortalBlades

• 2 weeks later...

So I see that I am not alone. Well, I am kinda relieved that I am not in it for myself. We all just have to hope that Nexus Mods will notice this topic and try to fix the problem. :/

Nope you're not alone. I can add 7z files but not rar or zip files. And it's getting really frustrating because I'm not that confident about installing these mods manually.

• 1 month later...

I had a same problem yesterday only 7z file can be added. i'm still cannot fixed the problem with rar and zip file. but if you to enabling the mod why not extract the rar or zip file and then try to compress it again with 7z program. i hope it works bcause it works on my skyrim too

• 3 weeks later...

I had a same problem yesterday only 7z file can be added. i'm still cannot fixed the problem with rar and zip file. but if you to enabling the mod why not extract the rar or zip file and then try to compress it again with 7z program. i hope it works bcause it works on my skyrim too

This. this works. lifesaver