Freezing at certain points in dungeons

jamesgb

Hi there,

I have installed a whole bunch of mods (please see photo) and I suspect this is causing the issue. I've noticed an identical freezing issue on two occasions now. Firstly in Hillgrund's Tomb, and now in the 'No One Escapes Cidhna Mine' Quest. When in Hillgrund's Tomb and trying to progress past a certain point, the game would just suddenly freeze anytime i walked through the doorway into the next room. I later realised that simply by looking at the direction of the room if i was close enough would also freeze the game. Note It wouldn't CTD, so I had to restart my system each time to close it. Now I have reached the Cidhna Mine quest, and right at the beginning when you first leave the cell everything is fine, but if I turn around to look back at the direction the cell is in, the same freeze happens. I wonder if anyone has found this before and knows of a fix? I have had no other issues with any other part of the game so far so I wonder if this really is a compatibility issue with mods or not?

I really appreciate any help, thanks.

Hi there,

I have installed a whole bunch of mods (please see photo) and I suspect this is causing the issue. I've noticed an identical freezing issue on two occasions now. Firstly in Hillgrund's Tomb, and now in the 'No One Escapes Cidhna Mine' Quest. When in Hillgrund's Tomb and trying to progress past a certain point, the game would just suddenly freeze anytime i walked through the doorway into the next room. I later realised that simply by looking at the direction of the room if i was close enough would also freeze the game. Note It wouldn't CTD, so I had to restart my system each time to close it. Now I have reached the Cidhna Mine quest, and right at the beginning when you first leave the cell everything is fine, but if I turn around to look back at the direction the cell is in, the same freeze happens. I wonder if anyone has found this before and knows of a fix? I have had no other issues with any other part of the game so far so I wonder if this really is a compatibility issue with mods or not?

I really appreciate any help, thank

THE SOLUTION IS VERY SIMPLE...YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS MOD SMIM.....YOU WILL FIND THE NEW VERSION AND IT WILL FIX THIS ISSUE....BECAUSE I HAD THIS ISSUE ALSO....AND NOW IT WORK....