Tell bards to just stop

shadowrael

I love all the music in Skyrim. Except Ragnar the Red. I absolutely cannot stand that song. So as luck would have it, it starts playing every time I enter a tavern or my Hearthfire homes. I don't want a mod that will remove all songs from the game, since I want to keep hearing the other four, but there should be an option to talk to the bards (at least the ones you've hired for your BYOH homes) and tell them "Never play this song again."

Edited by shadowrael

• 4 months later...

Got similar idea resently. Bards keep playing and singing all night long. At least the Bannered Mare Mikhael does. Poor guy seems to have no bed in ownership, so he never rests at all. Immersive Citizens mod have no influence on him. Music sounds annoying sometimes when you have a room rented, go upstairs, and want to have some rest. Would be great to have a dialogue option for asking the bard to stop his/her music for a while.

Edited. I checked Mikael. He has a bed in ownership. Lucky man :) He has a DefaultSleepEditorLocNOLOCKING24x8 package. So he is sceduled to go to bed at 24.00. Guess, he has a "bard duties" priority, as I (PC) never seen him sleep. Any ideas how to make him go to bed, say at 5 a.m. and wake up at 13 p.m.?

Edited by Skybroom