114 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,955 posts
Helarchen Creek

A village in the mountains southeast of the city of Dawnstar.

TI36X

TI36X

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
Arthmoor, your settlement mods are wonderful. Everything looks like it belongs where it is. I can not distinguish between the new content and vanilla content if i dont look it up.

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,964 posts
I love all your town mods. Any chance solstheim will get some much needed attention from you?

Darkstorne

Darkstorne

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
In response to post #44447465.

Spoiler

Oh god, please.

As a non-Dragonborn player Solstheim really needs some extra love. I'm restricted to Raven Rock and Tel Mithryn :(

Exakter

Exakter

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
non-dragonborn, what are you? NOT PLAYING THE GAME!

concepts2a

concepts2a

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
Arthmoor, a question......I have read your warning in the Description page about not opening the BSA......Unfortunately; I am in a position where I cannot use a mod unless it is outside the confines of a BSA, my system will not accept them. It will accept the original BSA's from Bethsoft....but no others. So, I am wondering what makes your mod so much different than all the others I have had to take apart to use in my game ???

Nemeo

Nemeo

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
In response to post #44440445.

Spoiler

I cannot agree more with you. Every mod Arthmoor makes blends perfectly with the gameplay and with the lore. He'll never know how grateful I am for his work.

ReudenAndo

ReudenAndo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
I am confused. Isn't the same village already added by "Cutting Room Floor" and named "Heljarchen"?

LadyKarrakaz

LadyKarrakaz

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts
In response to post #44456105.

Spoiler

It's not the same name, and doesn't seem to be the same location: from CRF description: Heljarchen - The village which was intended to be placed surrounding Nightgate Inn has been restored. (Blacksmith, Alchemist, 2 farmhouses, and the NPCs who live in them)

All Arthmoor's mods are designed to work together. You should be good!

Edited by LadyKarrakaz, 13 November 2016 - 04:16 PM.

redprincess79

redprincess79

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts
Can you tell us more about the NPCS that you can marry? A screenshot wouldn't hurt either. Thanks!

Page loaded in: 0.969 seconds