Hats keep unequipping, no mod for it

Emilin

From the Dragon Age Rules Fixpack description (you did read all the descriptions for those installed mods, right?):

* Tweak - No Helmet
Helmets will be removed during exploration and re-equipped during combat. The last helmet you put on will be 'remembered.' To cause a new helmet to be remembered, simply equip another helmet.

(Now that would be really annoying.)

I must have missed that part of it. it fixes so many bugs i just wish there was a way to turn off the helmet removing thing.

Manually unequip all helmets from the player character and all companions (so there's no risk of anything getting "stuck"; having them in inventory is fine). Then save, close the game, and exit out completely.

Browse to wherever your override folder is (usually \Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override) and then to the folder for the fixpack mod. Delete the 'Tweak - No Helmet' folder within.

Tweak gone.

I must have missed that part of it. it fixes so many bugs i just wish there was a way to turn off the helmet removing thing.

Manually unequip all helmets from the player character and all companions (so there's no risk of anything getting "stuck"; having them in inventory is fine). Then save, close the game, and exit out completely.

Browse to wherever your override folder is (usually \Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override) and then to the folder for the fixpack mod. Delete the 'Tweak - No Helmet' folder within.

Tweak gone.

Thank you so much.

Amazing how useful actually reading a Readme can be. And the Fixpack has a comprehensive one. :wink:

i didn't realize i needed the readme, there was so much information on the page. my fault for being derp :psyduck: