BodySlide completely blank

NinoSky

Have you tried the "Settings" button, and checked the paths to the Bodyslide locations on your machine? Try that first. I have found that NMM places a physical copy of Bodyslide in the game directory and also runs a virtual version. Use the one in the game directory.

• 3 years later...

If you installed it using the default parameters, everything should be there. I run bodysldie from the desktop using a shortcut without any issues. I'm not a long time Skyrim veteran. in fact, I hadn't played a computer game (or any games for that matter) in over a decade before I installed it early last spring, and truth is, my "gaming" is limited to this, FFXI, a helicopter game from the early 1990s, and flight simulators (and Rogue) in the 1980s... Oh and the text-only version of HitchHiker's Guide back in the 1970s on my friend's father's teletype...yes teletype... "Gamer" ...nope, just a few games over the course of almost 35 years. (point being I'm no gamer leet. I just installed it and it worked.

Ar you on a PC? If so, I'm not sure why you'd have any issues. However... since you apparently do, I'd recommend that you head on over to the mod page for Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, read the description tab en total, the requirements, and then read through the "posts" tab and if necessary pose a query there so you can get the help necessary to get it working, from those who are actually savvy on installation issues for that particular tool.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...