BodySlide completely blank

NinoSky

If you are using Mod Organizer 2 the path needs to be set to the overwrite folder to build the output files. Use the "Settings" button then in the "Game Data Path" text box enter < drive and pathnames \Mod Organizer 2\overwrite\>. After this you can build any outfit and or body with physics you want. However, no textures will display; you'll only get a gray body and outfits wire frame.

To see the textures set the "Game Data Path" to < drive and pathnames\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\>. You can not build your game output files from here however.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have not try right-clicking on the BodySlide x64.exe (while in NMM) and click Execute with VFS to see if that works

(like so)

otherwise uninstall steam and reinstall it outside of the program folder. I put my steam folder next to my NMM folder so it looks like this when I'm in my steam folder C:\Steam.

Because for some reason (at least for me) BodySlider just doesn't like anything to do with a pathing that goes through this C:\Program Files (x86)\example folder\whatever mod here.

Hopefully this helps. Also as a side note please reinstall Body Slider before attempting to do anything I just said.

• 1 month later...

Unsure if you fixed this or not. I had it too.

1st - I went back to another version I downloaded previously. Then as I went through the install, I do not remember selecting any of the options during the install. I left it at the defaults. This time I chose various options during the install and then based on options chosen it gave me all the presets you are expecting.

Hope this helps someone.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Same issue here, everything blank. I've read all the mod description, stickies, done it all, tried fixes/answers, (except moving my Steam folder, that would be a disaster for me, not going into details). Anyway, the damn thing should work and doesn't.

• 1 month later...

Same issue here, everything blank. I've read all the mod description, stickies, done it all, tried fixes/answers, (except moving my Steam folder, that would be a disaster for me, not going into details). Anyway, the damn thing should work and doesn't.

Are you using CBBE or CBBE Enhancer? Pretty sure Enhancer is the version you want to use if you're trying to play SE. Regular CBBE is probably just for LE.

Enhancer link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198?tab=description

• 4 weeks later...