SSE NIF Optimizer

• Please log in to reply
1829 replies to this topic

madpaddy

madpaddy

Madpaddy

• Premium Member
  • 7,084 posts
In response to post #44456740. #44456810, #44456815, #44456825, #44457845 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Both important and valid questions :)

Eman17j

Eman17j

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Wish this worked on face gen. When I run them through the CK sometimes they come out disformed not always though but the eyes are in the wrong place and I cant find a way to get them back to the proper spot.

Ive noticed that the CK does convert the face gen. Does anyone know a way to run other nifs through the CK to get it to convert them too? I think thats why the eyes are misplaced because they are the oldRim nifs used in the SSE nif face gen.

Edited by Eman17j, 14 November 2016 - 01:01 AM.

Eman17j

Eman17j

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
In response to post #44475155. #44475245 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Haha you caught it before I deleted the comment. I tried it myself and answered my own question. But thanks for the reply.

insaneplumber

insaneplumber

Definitely Insane

• Premium Member
  • 1,751 posts
Thank you for this great tool. :woot:
I converted 207 NIFs from My modifications (Axes, Hamers, Maces, Bows, Crosbows, Shields), and they are working without problems.
I will be checking all file-by-file to be absolutely certain (I like just to be precise, nothing more nothing less) but not today.
If I see any problems I'll let you know.

Thank you!

vurt

vurt

Serial Modderer

• Premium Member
  • 5,467 posts
Many thanks for doing this. It works without any bugs that i have noticed. My mod is probably the most mesh heavy mod out there (skyrim flora overhaul).

However, it does not give any performance gains whatsoever, rather i see a 1-2 FPS loss (nvidia 980 ti). For other users it seems to be worse.

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 21,832 posts
In response to post #44480195.

Spoiler

When you save the esp file in the CK, old facegen is entirely regenerated. Meshes and textures both.

ColossusX13

ColossusX13

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts
Time to fix those giant mesh spazz outs and invisible weapons
Thank you kind sir much appreciated!

Hockeygoalie35

Hockeygoalie35

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
The skin of the armor mesh I'm trying to convert is still acting weird. Now the wrists and ankles clip way away from the body.

Before and After mesh link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?70un475pswk66u3

insaneplumber

insaneplumber

Definitely Insane

• Premium Member
  • 1,751 posts
Is it possible to write down log file from what has been done?
Yes I know that I can already run CMD window from which I run applications and I will have a "log" but it would be nice if we could save it directly to a file.

LexiconLuthor

LexiconLuthor

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
http://imgur.com/a/R7HFk

Well, it's a different problem now, so there's that LMAO.

Thanks for working on it! It might just be zzjay's meshes, I think they are weighted strange.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.999 seconds