How do I "make pathways" between Skyrim SE and NMM?

imrecharge

When i open NMM it tells me to make pathways between Skyrim SE and NMM and i haven't got a clue on what to do. (I think it's for saving the Nexus mods in the Skyrim SE directory for them to work in game).

Any help is appreciated and if possible be descriptive to make it a little bit easier for me.

Thanks.

The First thing is to make sure that you are running the latest version of NMM.

Next: Launch NMM, and in the upper right corner you will see a "Circular Arrow" icon. Select the small box next to it to expand the options, them select "Rescan Installed Games". NMM should then be able to find the paths itself, if you installed SSE in the default location.

The First thing is to make sure that you are running the latest version of NMM.

Next: Launch NMM, and in the upper right corner you will see a "Circular Arrow" icon. Select the small box next to it to expand the options, them select "Rescan Installed Games". NMM should then be able to find the paths itself, if you installed SSE in the default location.

Okay I have done that but now when I click on the "Download NMM" on a mod, then click continue with download, then Google Chrome says launch app and I click on launch. But then when I go to NMM the mod isn't in the download manager section.

Any tips?

I'm a little unclear here. SSE in the Steam directory has a MOD folder where IT puts the mods from game. Am I to assume I need to direct Nexus MM to that foleder? Right now it's to where my orginal Skyrim is or next to it in it's own folder. But with NMM started for the SE it shows no mods which is to be understood since it is not accessing the Steam SSE mod folder. Am I being clear or not?

Chief