MO not run SkyrimSE executable

e22big

hi, for some reason my MO just no longer run my SkyrimSE as in I click run, choosing SkyrimSE executable and nothing happen

I removed all mods, even re-install MO, nothing seem to work do you have some advice?

I feel like I have been through this issues before but not remember how people managed to solve it

Mod Organizer does not officially support the Skyrim Special Edition, and because the developer of MO now works for the Nexus Mod Manager team it likely never will. With that said, some people have found some workarounds to make it work, but be aware there are some features that simply will not work when using it with the Special Edition. I'll link you to a post on Reddit that details the process of making MO work with the Special Edition. Hope this helps.

GUIDE: Getting Mod Organizer to work with Skyrim Special Edition, the easy way:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5a8ooz/guide_getting_mod_organizer_2_to_work_with_skyrim/

I already use that plug-in, that's why I said it works fine for a couple of days until I now

it's kind of like the mod has been activated in the game itself and so the game remain broken despite the mod in MO has been deactivated

normally uninstall the mod altogether fix this but this is no longer the case

I use MO 2.07 ver if that's help