Wearable lantern crouch bug?

SleepyDoll1

So, I was using CoT and ELFX that made my game a little darker at night, in interiors, dungeons and etc. It was alright because the interiors such as inns and houses were always illuminated with torches and candles and in dungeons I could just use my lantern.

Then I downloaded Vivid Weathers and it made my game even darker, but this time, even my lantern mod's illumination has been decreased and I struggle to see my surroundings (except in buildings) even when my lantern is on and I've selected the ultra interior brightness.

Then I switched from Wearable Lanterns to Quick Light and noticed that the latter is much brighter, but when I crouch, the brightness significantly decreases (because it goes into the thigh?). I didn't notice this difference with WL first because it had weaker lighting.

Is there any way to fix the crouching bug or illumination in dungeons and at night in general or am I gonna have to alter the recommended gamma for VW? (I'm not sure what happens if you don't tweak the .ini file as the modder insisted)