Inaudible Dialogue?

TenebrisFractum

So this problem changed itself arround a couple times but first I need to know if this is a feature that belongs to the game.

In the first session of the game the dialogue (and characters talking in general) was only really audible when directly looking at the talking NPC. As soon as I moved the camera it got muffled extremely. That was...mildly annoying. Now that I play again its reversed. I cant hear the talking npc if I look at it directly, but looking a just off to the side makes the dialogue audible again. If this is something they implemented for the SE then how the hell do I turn it off?

I have the directors cut installed so the unofficial patch doesnt fix this and aside from "true storms" not a single mod I have does anything to the audio.

So this problem changed itself arround a couple times but first I need to know if this is a feature that belongs to the game.

In the first session of the game the dialogue (and characters talking in general) was only really audible when directly looking at the talking NPC. As soon as I moved the camera it got muffled extremely. That was...mildly annoying. Now that I play again its reversed. I cant hear the talking npc if I look at it directly, but looking a just off to the side makes the dialogue audible again. If this is something they implemented for the SE then how the hell do I turn it off?

I have the directors cut installed so the unofficial patch doesnt fix this and aside from "true storms" not a single mod I have does anything to the audio.

Sound like a surround sound problem, check your audio settings

Sound like a surround sound problem, check your audio settings

Do you mean ingame or on my pc in general? Ingame I couldnt find any indicator as to what is causing the problem. Generally I am using the realtek audio manager and usually surround 5.1 but that didnt change since I played the normal skyrim and I never encountered this issue before. Ill test if switching to stereo fixes it..