Unmodded Fallout 4 won't detect any of my old saves.

Deleted8346641User

I've just finished a completely new reinstall of Fallout 4 and it's DLC and the game is now in its vanilla state. I deleted the folder from Steam/steamapps after the game broke and was unable to load any of my old saves or start a new game without an instant crash (The UI was also the default Fallout Green, rather than the blue I had set it to prior.)

The problem occurred suddenly only after I did two things to my computer. The first being uninstalling/reinstalling Nexus Mod Manager so that I could update the Manager to its latest update and reinstalling McAfee because it wasn't working properly. I thought that McAfee could possibly be blocking permissions to the folder, but after reinstalling I can now start a new game without an issue but still no luck reloading any old saves despite being able to see all of them in My Documents/My Games/Fallout4/Saves. Nexus Mod Manager updating didn't seem to cause any issues to my Skyrim game and I'm still able to load/start/delete games fine with a fully modded game.

Thanks for reading, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.