Keybinding issue

Salchichen

Since I'm used to other games controls, I've changed some key binding for Skyrim SE.

Happens that after configuring them to my taste, some keys don't do what they supose to do on the inventory panel... I believe it's some bug with the game. (Can someone confirm this?)

I've tried deleting ControlMap_Custom.txt to reset to the default key binding and then reassign keys again in case it's something related to a corrupted file, but still having the issue.

Edited by Salchichen

I have similar issues. I'm an ESDF (instead of WASD) player and Bethesda is freakin annoying with their inability to get control mapping right in any of their games. Got the SE of this game figuring that surely by now they've got it down for this game. Nope. First noticed it when I couldn't take books, only read them and leave them, unless I reset back to default WASD controls. Sigh.

Anybody have a solution to this sort of thing that doesn't involve AutoHotkey or similar? I can't install those because other games I play immediately trigger as CHEAT! >_<