So much thick fog can't find out which mod is the culprit.

Zafire

Greetings.

I just recently installed some graphic mods in order to get a bit better looking Skyrim, however one of the mods that's installed are creating way too thick of a fog and I can't find the culprit since I got about 13 mods. The fog is there no matter what time it is in the game, although at night it seems less. I have tried to fast travel to various locations but its the same issue. I just want to remove/reduce the fog so its not that thick. So I was wondering if anyone would know from the list below:

• Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch..
  • EnchancedLightsandFX.
  • Opeth_touch
  • ELFX - Exteriors.
  • ELFXEnhancer.
  • Opeth_Weather.
  • ELFX - Weather.
  • WATER.
  • SMIM-Merged-All
  • Moss Rocks_DB.
  • Beards.
  • SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.
  • Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB.

Thanks for your time.

P.S Does any of above mods conflict with Flora Overhaul? I believe I saw one mentioned it would but I can't for the life of me find that mod again.

SMIM has requirements for the installation of SFO, water, and ELFX I believe, but doesn't conflict.

I'd disable ELFX Weathers.

That was the one. Sadly disabling makes all the lightning outdoors revert back to vanilla lightning. Any way I can reduce the destiny of the fog or something?

Also, a rather noob question, but how do I know if a mod works. As you can see above which mods I have I am not sure if there is a difference (I haven't played skyrim for some time and decided to install the mods BEFORE having a look around the vanilla one) the only difference I can see is the lightning in that mods I tried to disable. I am pretty sure from textures by the SMIM has been altered. But my game still doesn't look that those picture people have of a beautiful Skyrim world.

You don't have to disable ELFX, just disable the weather portion of it. When you reinstall it, there are boxes you tick. Just don't tick the "weathers" one. You can still use ELFX Legendary + Enhancer.

I have never used Opeth Weathers, but that in combination with your ELFX Weathers is likely causing whatever weather related problems you've been having; or it could just be Vanilla weathers you aren't liking, there is no way for me to know. The other mods don't likely touch weather.

You don't have to disable ELFX, just disable the weather portion of it. When you reinstall it, there are boxes you tick. Just don't tick the "weathers" one. You can still use ELFX Legendary + Enhancer.

I have never used Opeth Weathers, but that in combination with your ELFX Weathers is likely causing whatever weather related problems you've been having; or it could just be Vanilla weathers you aren't liking, there is no way for me to know. The other mods don't likely touch weather.

I did only disable the weather part and I figured it might be a clash between Opeth settings on the mod. Anyways, thank you very much for replying offering help. I decided (even tho I fixed the issue thanks to you :) ) that I'll switch to Skyrim SE instead.