Interiors in Concord turning invisible

vorthaz

Hi, I'm having this bug where, objects, floors and npc's, turn invisible in some buildings (The ones with open doors) in Concord unless I go really close, then they reappear again.

The world turns invisible too, I'm running the game at medium-high graphic options, does anybody had this issue before? Maybe a mod conflict?

VDMd0N6.jpg

AoKZXuX.jpg

3r2GfBc.jpg

See you really should post this in the Beantown Interiors Thread. your lucky I noticed this.

You have a mod conflict, move Beantown lower in your load order and the issue should go away.

Beantown NEEDS to be the last world editing mod loaded. (In some cases other mods which just add items to the world can overwrite my needed edits but the same rule applies.)

It's complicated to build Beantown I had to pull some tricks which means if a mod overwrites my trick then the mod breaks.

I'm happy to help, wasn't mad just the mod page is the place I check the most.

Edit: and the issue your having is called "Occlusion Culling" it's happening because another mod is overwriting my fix for the problem.

• 1 year later...

Hmm, does this occlusion culling affect other exterior mods if you have conflicts with worldspace edits?

I was using a lot of mods and many of them have worldspace edit to the same area. In one exterior location the ground just disappeared and treees were remaining floating, then it was sort of like i teleported a few times while trying to walk into that area. I thought I was at different locatinos but it must have just been objects quicly returning then disappearing again. Its harder to see where you are in an exterior with nothing but snow, some trees and a big void of nothing.