Blurry hands

Glaius

What's the fix for this?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801607100

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801607120

Unchecked all mods, hands remained blurry.

Re-installed ENB, hands remained blurry.

Validated file, hands remained blurry.

EDIT: Updated NMM today, one person on this forum said NMM is causing the problems. Any more info on this?

Edited by Glaius

Weird. I have a few suggestions myself:

1. Install LOOT as it is shown on the webpage. Then start it and let it run. See if there are any errors called "ITM" (Identical To Master). In case there are, there might be some dirty codes.

2. In order to clean, use SSEEdit ; Install it as it says on the webpage. In case you're not sure, here's a guide for how to use it.

3. After you cleaned it, go back to LOOT and make sure the loading order is in correct.

Launch the game. If it still happens, I have another idea that just might work.

1. Download the Save Game Script Cleaner (No worries, it will work on SE as well) and unpack it.

2. Try using it as it says on the webpage. It should clean any errors on your coding.

In case both of these suggestions turned out empty, maybe you should try to re-install the game.

Also, does the hands still remain blurry without ENB?

Hi, and thanks for the reply.

I did a full delete and install.

It turns out it's the ENB.

I download ENB v310 and extract it. I then copy the contents of the wrapper and paste into my SSE directory. Load up and blurry.

This wasn't a problem before. I spent all day yesterday playing around with ENB DNI and it never gave a problem. I even created many screenshots with it.

Anyway, the problem is identified, but I don't know what is causing it. The only mod I've added is Water Two.

I wonder if the ENB is clashing with something, if it is, then it wasn't before, and the only mod I've downloaded to complete my small mod list of now 13 mods is Water Two.

I download ENB v310 and extract it. I then copy the contents of the wrapper and paste into my SSE directory. Load up and blurry.

This wasn't a problem before. I spent all day yesterday playing around with ENB DNI and it never gave a problem. I even created many screenshots with it.

Anyway, the problem is identified, but I don't know what is causing it. The only mod I've added is Water Two.

I wonder if the ENB is clashing with something, if it is, then it wasn't before, and the only mod I've downloaded to complete my small mod list of now 13 mods is Water Two.

That's a very good progress :)

So ENB as at fault. Maybe you can try and tweak-a-bit with the ENB's settings. I don't use it anymore (I'm one of those weirdos that enjoy the vanilla SE graphics) but I remember that there was an effects list and a lot of other options that you can play around with. Maybe one of them really clashes with whatever the issue with the hand is.

That's a very good progress :smile:

So ENB as at fault. Maybe you can try and tweak-a-bit with the ENB's settings. I don't use it anymore (I'm one of those weirdos that enjoy the vanilla SE graphics) but I remember that there was an effects list and a lot of other options that you can play around with. Maybe one of them really clashes with whatever the issue with the hand is.

Hi, thanks for all the advice and assistance, much appreciated.

I have now located the problem.

I went opened the ENB with shift + enter and set changed DepthofField from exampledof to default and hey presto, all is fine.

I don't even know how that happened in the first place, perhaps Boris tinkered with v310 saved it in example rather than default. But if that was the case, surely there would be more people asking about this.

I don't know, anyway, game is fine again.

Hi, thanks for all the advice and assistance, much appreciated.

I have now located the problem.

I went opened the ENB with shift + enter and set changed DepthofField from exampledof to default and hey presto, all is fine.

I don't even know how that happened in the first place, perhaps Boris tinkered with v310 saved it in example rather than default. But if that was the case, surely there would be more people asking about this.

I don't know, anyway, game is fine again.

Happy to oblige! :)

And too I hope this helps anyone else who encounter this.