• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Sakabato

Sakabato

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
prolly more likely make a new faction put them all in that faction and make them friendly, but there is still tat synt for a quest, don't know if you put him in a new faction it screw up the quest

The synth can be found only at the top of Libertalia sorrounded by his men, I say leave him exactly the way he is, probably only changing his outfit so that he no longer look like a typical raider, but as part of the other faction.

speedynl

speedynl

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts
Spoiler

don't get me wrong i just give suggestions, i don't make/release mods

Sakabato

Sakabato

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

I know, I'm just shooting ideas also for anyone who may have the know-how and the time(and the interest) to invest in something like that :)

genolune

genolune

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,087 posts

Raider Relations Map

Guide to Fallout 4 Raider Factions

Maybe the main raider faction could be deleted and redone according to the above resources.  That way if two rival gangs bump into each other, blam, firefight!

tawatabak

tawatabak

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Raider Relations Map

Guide to Fallout 4 Raider Factions

Maybe the main raider faction could be deleted and redone according to the above resources.  That way if two rival gangs bump into each other, blam, firefight!

that map is realy nice

Narmz

Narmz

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Heads up for Libertalia crew -

I can confirm that I will be roling out my first published mod next week named "Minutemen Outcasts" which not only allows James Wire to be a weapons vendor but turns Libertalia into a settlement. I've also hand crafted unique Minutemen Outcasts placed at strategic points throughout Libertalia. I'll also be updating the mod for the purpose of recruiting James Wire as a companion. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: settlements, raiders, combat zone, libertalia, northern star

Page loaded in: 1.056 seconds