does Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch take out enchaments/ potion manking and potions?

thunderlord2200

i noticed my armor i was using that game me better Alchemy the enchantments changed to something i dont even use, also i noticed not being able to make a few potions instead it just shows up as something other.... also few enchantments no longer show..

if this mod is causing this, is there anyway to undo everything it has taken out? im still low level so... i only noticed few things i always did, but cant anymore.. say a patch'er for the patch?

i like being over power.

Those are actually bugs that were supposedly fixed by the original USKP long time ago. I browsed the massive changelog yesterday and found a few entries about most enchants not being the enchantment the description says they were.

But the USKP(2.0.1) did supposedly nerf enchanting and alchemy. And in Skyrim SE, Beth nerfed enchanting again to where it apparently yields enchantments up to 51% and with USSEP, up to 61%. Supposedly.

I say it this way because I don't know myself yet(I don't have enchanting and alchemy leveled yet), just from reports from others.

I can say with certainty though that in Skyrim Original, I could only get enchanting up to 40%, and make things up to 54%, but they were the correct enchantments.

I suspect beth clamps this internally. I haven't figured out how USSEP does it.

I don't agree with nerfing things in a single player game. We can be anything we want in Skyrim, that includes being God-like.

Edited by Lisselli

i noticed my armor i was using that game me better Alchemy the enchantments changed to something i dont even use, also i noticed not being able to make a few potions instead it just shows up as something other.... also few enchantments no longer show..

if this mod is causing this, is there anyway to undo everything it has taken out? im still low level so... i only noticed few things i always did, but cant anymore.. say a patch'er for the patch?

i like being over power.

i agree at one time used to be able to get the same level in enchantment (54%) now it seems everything i used to use just no-longer viable (the Alchemy enchant i no-longer have for some very odd rising, and i have no way to use err make better enchanting...

i hope some one dair i say make a perk upgrade to just GIVE you the said 54%.. i was fine with that. but now im not even getting half that.. or better potions. =( i find playing a battle mage un-maxed out is like at best just death (because health is low magic is high.. but giving out little to no damage.. (im using the better perk charts... since even i thought the perks where to little xD)