ninja_lord666 - Strike 2

Malchik

Unfortunately, yes he was being a bit of a troller, but he doesn't need to get banned in my opinion. I hope he doesn't get too far. I hate to see that, but if it's for realizing his mistakes, I will stand 100% by your side. I might not like him too much either because of certain flamming in the arena thread, but he's probably not wanting to get himself banned. Not trying to defend his case. I'm just saying my personal beliefs. But if you think he deserved strike 2, then I will stick by your orders. I don't like seeing bad things happen to a popular person, but also I will support you 100%. Reporting abusive posts and users as usual.

I don't agree with your reasoning, Malchik - if anyone should have gotten a strike, it should be Obsessed117. I don't care really if you think I'm defending ninja_lord666, but I still do not see why he should be issued Strike #2. Yes, I agree he stepped out of line with the moron comment, but I still don't really see a reason why this constitutes actions to be taken. If you feel the need to issue me a strike for simply posting my thoughts, by all means do it.

Popularity is no excuse for flaming.

Well, ok. Fine. At least he wasn't much of a flamer on certain parts unrelated to this issue.

Even tough some people are very thickheaded, you should be able to restrain yourself from calling other people "moron".

I don't call any people "morons". Why? Because I'm not a show-off like I used to be on the other site. I've realized my mistakes, and I regret that I ever joined the hellish Newgrounds, which seems to be a lot of flamming on there almost about every day. Maybe not huge ones, but there were a few flammings, but you don't have to agree with me on that behalf. Anyways, the past is the past, and I'm trying now to learn from my mistakes, and redeem myself. I need to think I'm not a popular person on any site. I'm quite embarrassed about what I've posted on the other site. However, I'm just a friendly guy nowadays, and not causing any trouble, not breaking any rules, etc. But, *sigh* if Ninja Lord deserves this strike, then I'll stay out of your way.

I'm quite disappointed that Ninja Lord just fought Malchik like that. I don't even know who he is anymore.

The reason is very, very simple. Malchik asked Ninja to stop with the insults. He didn't stop, so he gets a strike.

True. "Mess with best, die like the rest." :thumbsup:

I'm quite disappointed that Ninja Lord just fought Malchik like that. I don't even know who he is anymore.

I guess he's been worshipping Cthulu a little bit more than he used to. :whistling:

I've realized my mistakes, and I regret that I ever joined the hellish Newgrounds, which seems to be a lot of flamming on there almost about every day.

Newgrounds should be renamed to Flamegrounds. Nothing else but flashgames and violence over there (but they do have some very good flashgames). I'm not quite sure they even have a single moderator. Heck, I didn't really know they even had a forum. :rolleyes:

Newgrounds should be renamed to Flamegrounds. Nothing else but flashgames and violence over there (but they do have some very good flashgames). I'm not quite sure they even have a single moderator. Heck, I didn't really know they even had a forum. :rolleyes:

At least it's better for the flamers to have a place to spew rather than dumping all over the Nexus ;)

You think so also? Well I guess I'm not the only one then. Yeah, they're quite violent. They DO have forums, and moderators who don't do anything. They expect a lot more from people. They don't accept any flash vids or games that are crappy, even they tried to flame my USF series. That's just selfish of their actions. Then I was like, "To hell with you then, Tom Fulp. I'm not wasting my time on you.", and one thing is that the moderators don't even do anything! The reason why they keep flamming and swearing, maybe they have their own terms of service. I didn't believe they had anyone else's ToS, so why the hell can't I allow anything I want on my forums, you ask? Well, that's because I'm using a terms of service for my forums that isn't even my own! I'm thinking of getting my own site license, but on to Newgrounds.... That's why I'm looking away, and all I do every day is upload mods on the nexus so people can have a hell of a time playing them! :thumbsup:

But this is rather getting off topic. We shouldn't attack NG. We should just let them flame and argue for all I care. Their problems aren't anyone's loss on here. Why should we even care? It's nobody's loss on the Nexus what other flamers and 5 year olds do on "Flamegrounds". Anyways, I hope Ninja Lord gets a chance sooner to redeem himself, or he might end up just like Peregrine. He said he only wants to be his own person. I respect that, but he doesn't have to flame people and insult people. I know. He pissed me off a few times when I didn't feel like arguing with him. Maybe he'll learn his mistakes from this point. I sure hope so. Otherwise if he gets banned, then I lost respect for him. Even I have a theory that he might have attacked my account behind my back. Having it 2 star. Profile ratings ruin people's lives in my opinion, but I don't really know why that's up. Like I only get a 2 star rating, and they pretty much prefer me as a jerk. I'm not. I don't want to complain about the rating system. It's just my opinion.

I don't agree with your reasoning, Malchik - if anyone should have gotten a strike, it should be Obsessed117. I don't care really if you think I'm defending ninja_lord666, but I still do not see why he should be issued Strike #2. Yes, I agree he stepped out of line with the moron comment, but I still don't really see a reason why this constitutes actions to be taken. If you feel the need to issue me a strike for simply posting my thoughts, by all means do it.

I see the err in my comments, and I apologize for my actions. I do not condone his actions whatsoever, as it is stupid, pointless, ignorant, and arrogant. You gain respect by being helpful and respectful of other members, NOT by flaming those that are guilty of doing just that. If you still feel the need to issue me a strike, then let it be a sign of my poorly thought out decisions. I am a guilty of a crime, and I admit that.

Archived