ninja_lord666 - Strike 2

Malchik

If I may ask, who is this Cthulu that Ninja Lord worships? Is he a user on here, did he used to be a user, or was it Ninja's custom created God? I never saw him or heard of him ever since I was on these forums.

Strike 2? Why 2?

Members have a chance to redeem themselves and remove strikes from their name by acting well within the community and not giving the moderators any hassle.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23442

That first strike was April 18, 2007. I'd think that over ten months would be long enough to remove that strike.

I don't agree with your reasoning, Malchik - if anyone should have gotten a strike, it should be Obsessed117.

Ditto.

Malchik-

Obsessed, do not respond.

Obsessed responded. If I get a strike for ignoring Malchik, shouldn't Obsessed get one two? I admit I flamed, but Obsessed did as well.

I'm not saying revoke this strike; it was deserved, but it should be strike 1, and Obsessed should get a strike, too.

Strike 2? Why 2?
Members have a chance to redeem themselves and remove strikes from their name by acting well within the community and not giving the moderators any hassle.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23442

That first strike was April 18, 2007. I'd think that over ten months would be long enough to remove that strike.

I don't agree with your reasoning, Malchik - if anyone should have gotten a strike, it should be Obsessed117.

Ditto.

Malchik-

Obsessed, do not respond.

Obsessed responded. If I get a strike for ignoring Malchik, shouldn't Obsessed get one two? I admit I flamed, but Obsessed did as well.

I'm not saying revoke this strike; it was deserved, but it should be strike 1, and Obsessed should get a strike, too.

Malchik seems to have taken a dislike to you Ninja - you do tend to go a tad overboard. But don't worry, I stand behind you 200%. As long as you know where you fault is at, I shall back you up in this matter.

I agree that Obsessed117 should also be made to suffer the consequences of his/her actions, as they were unprovoked in the first place.

BTW, I know who you are Malchik - I also have my eye on you ;)

Strikes are rarely issued but all posting members should be aware of the

forum rules and posting etiquette when it comes to things like what is

considered spamming, malicious, thread necromancy or undesirable. Please

note that we might interpret spamming, necromancy or insulting posts

differently to you, and that we go by OUR interpretations, not

yours.

Hey Folks, this is not a debate thread.

Do not argue with the Moderators or Dark0ne they know what their doing.

A strike has been issued.

End of story.

Read the rules again if you have to.

This is not open for public discussion.

If you disagree take it Private.

At least that's what I undersood when I signed up.

I have no personal dislike of anyone on the forum.

Are you forgetting ninja that you were already under a formal warning from another moderator issued earlier in February this year? Why should we remove strike one for good behaviour when you do not show good behaviour. By rights I could have issued the second strike without giving you another chance but because I dislike giving strikes I offered you one. You chose to ignore it. Obsessed was not under a formal warning. We seldom issue them on a first offense. Now that formal warning is in place.

If you think I am being beastly and unkind raise the matter with another moderator or Dark0ne.

And the rest of you who were party to that wretched flame fest would do better to keep your heads down for a while. I could have been a good deal harder than I was.

Archived