Recreating Deckard's apartment, I have one quick question...

luxerita

Hi everyone, I know this is a pretty random question, but does anyone know a mod in which there exists a wall remotely similar to this one? As in, even just a square stone pattern of light-ish color? I'm going to recreate Deckard's apartment...I'll make do with whatever else I have but it would be neat if there's anything that looks similar to this...thought it'd be worth a shot to ask you. Thanks! -luxhttp://mirror80.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Deckard-apartment-1.jpg

Edited by luxerita

Forgive my ignorance, but who is Deckard?

I don't think there is a mod like that. The best guess I can offer is find someone good with a program like Gimp or Photoshop to make the normal, diffuse and specular textures and assign them however to a cube made in say Blender, and use the Creation Kit to make it a constructible object.

@luxerita, just FYI, that wall is one-of-a-kind in the real world. It's the 'Ennis House', a Frank Lloyd Wright design in Los Angeles that's been used for more than one movie set, including 'Bladerunner'. Wright custom-made that tile pattern for that particular house, so don't get too frustrated if you have trouble finding something similar.

The closest thing I can think of in Fallout 4 is the 'Steam Tunnel' walls which are just randomly offset bricks. But mix that with the 'High Tech' building style, and you might get something you like.

• 6 months later...