[LE] How to Align Neck-to-Body Nif?

For the longest time I can't figure this out. I use CBBE and I see a super teeny teeny tiny 1-pixel wide gap where the body mesh connects to the head mesh on the neck. The CBBE authors say that they mathematically fit in Blender I believe but I want to double check this myself. I also want this tip for general blender and nifskope use in the future. My quesiton is:

How do I make sure that one mesh "snaps" to or "aligns" to the vertices of another mesh(in this case, body matching to head) using whatever tools I need, which I believe is Blender.

Furthermore, if this 1 pixel gap persists after I make the alignment myself, what measures can I take to fix it?

An example of what I mean is this picture:

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q615/Selsiuss/2015-08-08_00009.jpg

The gap changes as the body moves in animation, and it becomes more apparent the lower the resolution of the game is. If the mesh is truly mathematically aligned then I think the only other possiblility is it has something to do with the way pixels are rendered. Regardless, I still want to know how to align meshes together.

that closest view, pixel rendered occurs when far away.

Thats mean the seam still not perfectly snap between 2 meshes vertex, my advice is snaping body vertex to neck/head meshes vertex.

Some time I'll snap it from body to another body meshes vertex, the result is a very tiny gap.

• 4 years later...

For the longest time I can't figure this out. I use CBBE and I see a super teeny teeny tiny 1-pixel wide gap where the body mesh connects to the head mesh on the neck. The CBBE authors say that they mathematically fit in Blender I believe but I want to double check this myself. I also want this tip for general blender and nifskope use in the future. My quesiton is:

How do I make sure that one mesh "snaps" to or "aligns" to the vertices of another mesh(in this case, body matching to head) using whatever tools I need, which I believe is Blender.

Furthermore, if this 1 pixel gap persists after I make the alignment myself, what measures can I take to fix it?

An example of what I mean is this picture:

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q615/Selsiuss/2015-08-08_00009.jpg

The gap changes as the body moves in animation, and it becomes more apparent the lower the resolution of the game is. If the mesh is truly mathematically aligned then I think the only other possiblility is it has something to do with the way pixels are rendered. Regardless, I still want to know how to align meshes together.

Hey by any chance did you ever find a fix for this? I am currently having the same issue in my skyrim game. Any help would be appreciated.