DLC Advice

blackhand8657

I have been thinking of purchasing Nuka World and/or Vault-Tec DLCs and was wondering if there's anything I should know like serious bugs/issues with either one of them before I get them. I had read somewhere that Nuka World possibly broke settlement attacks or something. Appreciate any advice/feedback. Thank you

Nuka world changes things if you go far enough along the raider quest to start setting up raider bases in the commonwealth. You do have the option of killing the raiders. Preston will forgive you if you do that so you can still get the extra perks then set things right. Nuka world gives you the option of becoming a raider warlord how far you want to take it is up to you. Nuka world is big and has a lot of stuff going on it adds a lot to the game.

Vault tech gives you a very large underground build area and all the vault building tile sets. Not a very lengthy storyline but the vault is huge and takes a while to explore. Kind of like the Automatron DLC where the story isn't extensive but you get to make robots when your done.

Far harbor was pretty good. Nuka world and Far harbor are the only real DLC's the others are more like add on build sets with short stories to back them up