Word Walls glitched O.o?

Deleted34649405User

So. I don't know what's going on. But after these mods I've downloaded and installed. Words walls are either not working at all or the effect of them is... lagging? I suppose? Like the specified word doesn't glow at first, or sometimes I can't get the word at all? I didn't really care in all honesty until I waited around ten minutes in Bleak Falls Barrow for Fus to show up, and it never did, which means the Draugr "Boss" doesn't kick open his little coffin and get prepared to royally kick my ass because I'm squishy as hell. But I digress. Any ideas on what the hell is going on? I'm fine with it aside from the fact it's locked me in place for certain quests due to the words never being learned. Put my mods and load order in as well so y'all can put in your two cents on what I should shift around y'know? Anyways, Can someone please help?

Hi Degrane and next time you can just save the mods as a list. In case you're not familiar how: in NMM, go to plugins. On the left side you'll see a symbol of a sheet of paper with arrow coming out of. That will export your mod list as a text file.

Anyway, those are a lot of mods. There's only one way to find out... you'll have to disable them all. If the problem still persists, it's probably something else. If disabling all the mods made the words on the wall active, then it is a mod. Then the hard work begins, and you have to check them one by one to find out which one's the culprit.

... And also just in case, I'd recommend to use SSEEdit and LOOT just to make sure no mod conflicts with another. You need to see if there are any ITMs (Identical To Master) files in your mods. In order to clean them, download first LOOT and then SSEEdit. You can find a guide right here on how to use SSEEdit.