mattwoodmansee

mattwoodmansee

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
In response to post #44864510.

Spoiler

No I havent, but I did put in planes so they'd navigate around the items I've added. I didnt want to move or delete any vanilla navmesh.

mattwoodmansee

mattwoodmansee

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
In response to post #44846930.

Spoiler

I attempted to port it at one point but a few things were invisible ingame and in the newRIM CK. If you know how, I'm open to pointers.

Bullfye

Bullfye

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Downloaded...and installing it ...

Endorsed just cause its a damn good Job on the shops remaking....

Gona give it a try out in game just to have a look how it is, but for now all I have to say is Thank you for this...

EmeraldShadow

EmeraldShadow

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
Awesome mod, kind of sad that solitude and markarth are left vanilla though.

Bullfye

Bullfye

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
In response to post #44886210.

Spoiler

Well as I thought ...its amazing...

Awesome work..

looooots

looooots

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
wait is it really compatible with immersive citizens AI overhaul? rarely see interior changes to be compatible with that mod. so just to confirm it and that it is tested and no CTD whatsoever.

also NMM download seems broken, and downloading it manually takes time since it's a big file, while having intermittent connection can disrupt the download and cannot resume.

Edited by looooots, 24 November 2016 - 05:40 AM.

hishutup

hishutup

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,728 posts
In response to post #44846930. #44866910 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

SSE is picky when it comes to flags in meshes, the sse optimizer is a good start.
There are a few odd texture formats people used which can cause instant ctds, not a texture guy but its the XRGB ones.
As for the plugin, if you want just do the whole update forms thing by saving it.

mattwoodmansee

mattwoodmansee

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
In response to post #44846930. #44866910, #44920110 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for the great information hishutup. That's exactly what I was experiencing when I loaded the file in the new CK. After the holiday I will use the sse optimizer and post a file in the sse Nexus.

mattwoodmansee

mattwoodmansee

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
In response to post #44912885.

Spoiler

An intermittent connection would disrupt the file whether downloaded it manually or via nmm.

As for its compatibility with ICAO. After I got done with all of the shops, I loaded the ICAO esp as a plugin and my esp as the master. Using this method I was able to see the markers added by ICAO. If anything was any where near (within a few feet) of an added ICAO marker, I moved it or removed it. I also added planes so the NPC's would navigate around the items on the floor.

A couple months ago I released a whiterun only version of this mod and ICAO's author Shurah, messaged me with ways to make the two mods compatible.

mattwoodmansee

mattwoodmansee

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
In response to post #44888975.

Spoiler

I might do solitude because there's so many unused resources left, but Markarths lore suggests supplies a scarce because of forsworn raids.

Edited by mattwoodmansee, 29 August 2019 - 11:12 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.162 seconds