Please Help!

Gilesey14

I have recently just reinstalled fallout nv for another play through with mods, i started off with some regular mods and also installed nmcs texture pack, everything was fine. Then i decided i still didn't like how the game looked so i installed rudy's enb and ever since me and all other npcs in the game are bald. I really have no idea what to do, please help!

That is usually a mod conflict problem. You sure you didn't install another mod at the same time as the ENB preset?

Start with this entry in the "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide and work through the following ENB issues for other possible settings you may need to adjust.

-Dubious-

That is usually a mod conflict problem. You sure you didn't install another mod at the same time as the ENB preset?

Start with this entry in the "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide and work through the following ENB issues for other possible settings you may need to adjust.

-Dubious-

Thanks i'll have a look now - Couldn't find anything in there related to my problem, thank you for trying though

Edited by Gilesey14