Nifskope manual or complet guide , tutorial

xNxmod

If it doesn't exist, the someone should be the first to make it to improve the modding community, and get whatever acclaim from it. So whoever has the knowledge would be the one to make it. I don't have that knowledge so don't look to me.

I did find this though which is the closest thing to a beginner's guide probably: NifSkope Wiki

Agreed, this is unfortunately one of those problems that modding seems to have had forever. Except during periods when someone with extraordinary patience, passion and pedagogic skills produces massive amounts of tutorials. If you check the Nexus tutorials for example they are usually written by the same person, for a specific engine/game/period. Same goes for many programs like Nifskope, xEdit, NMM etc. These projects who are enabling the creativity of the community are passed along from time to time, sometimes without much documentation or notes by the previous developer. Then you have the ambivalent interactions and the dynamic flow of information from Bethesda about their engine and formats over the years.

Developers of software probably have the best knowledge but writing tutorials requires more than that ("zomg wtf is up with this dry technical jargon!?") and since pretty much all developers are doing massive work already on their own dime and time (or lack sufficient pedagogic or linguistic skills) it's usually up to someone else to try and collect and compose information. I've tried to do that a bit since Fallout 4 came out and I started getting into making mods, so far I have five paragraphs in a Word document about textures. Think it's safe to say that project is dead on arrival :)

Tidbits of information from multiple sources may be inconvenient but once you pass the initial threshold, wrapping your head around things it bothers you less.

Should mention this great resource for finding where to look for information: https://github.com/WrinklyNinja/buddah