Major FPS loss while facing certain areas in my location mod

greekrage

This effects a lot of players with mid end setups..

Imagine my latest mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20057/?

Thats built on a mountain created/formed by me .

As soon as you look at it your frames drop.

Remaining on the spot and looking away,down,left right etc..frames rise again.

Going inside the problem is still there but not as bad .

Ive tested by removing any mist/fog that was attached to several street lamps and even removed a couple of "distant clouds" that were passing infront and through the structure (its high altitude).

I even disable shadows in my config to test with no gain...

Now my suspicions are either LOD or something to do with textures...

Can anyone gimme a hint of what to look for ??

Note in my mod's description is a vid that clearly shows the frame drops as you approach.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion: where the location is, find out if any triggers are there and are overlapped by the data you created. IF so? in the CK, drop them bellow the map.

Obviously, they won't be able to be used if interfered with by the data you made. So, leaving them present will call up scripts for things your not aware of.

I am downloading the data for later inspection. Looks fantastic. Change, engineers love to change things.

Suggestion: where the location is, find out if any triggers are there and are overlapped by the data you created. IF so? in the CK, drop them bellow the map.

Obviously, they won't be able to be used if interfered with by the data you made. So, leaving them present will call up scripts for things your not aware of.

I am downloading the data for later inspection. Looks fantastic. Change, engineers love to change things.

no triggers in that spot...or area...thats why i picked it (tired of a crap load of markers in my build area that have to be moved etc... so i avoid it ). Its like hitting a wall that that triggers the fps loss .

Im pretty sure its something visual .

no triggers in that spot...or area...thats why i picked it (tired of a crap load of markers in my build area that have to be moved etc... so i avoid it ). Its like hitting a wall that that triggers the fps loss .

Im pretty sure its something visual .

wait a sec...

There is the Pryden right under my build area...that does the fly by when youve completed the Kellog quest at fort hagen

ok, looking now, but the spot ? I need to see where: loaded up now

EDIT: ( " wait a sec...

There is the Pryden right under my build area...that does the fly by when youve completed the Kellog quest at fort hagen " )

There are / can be seen connection lines for things in the CK for path of scripts. Objects that need to use world spaces.

Edited by Purr4me

MASTERFILE: File 'HagenFortress.esp' contains forms which generated warnings on load. Check the EditorWarnings.txt file for warnings.

ANIMATION: Animation 'Actors\DLC03\Hermit\Animations\Attack3' on race 'DLC03_HermitCrabRace' for attack event 'meleeStart_3' has no HitFrame event

ANIMATION: Animation 'Actors\DLC03\FogCrawler\Animations\Attack2' on race 'DLC03_FogCrawlerRace' for attack event 'meleeStart_2' has no HitFrame event

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballYellowRight (0105D0BC)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballYellowLeft (0105D0BB)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballWhiteRight (0105D0BA)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballWhiteLeft (0105D0B9)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballRedRight (0105D0B8)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballRedLeft (0105D0B7)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballOrangeRight (0105D0B6)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballOrangeLeft (0105D0B5)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballGreenRight (0105D0B4)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballGreenLeft (0105D0B3)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballBlueLeft (0105D0B1)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03WeapPaintballBlueRight (0105D0B0)

ANIMATION: Could not get event 'WeaponFire' time in animation 'Angler_AttackBite' when querying about length of fire animation for weapon DLC03AnglerVomit (01048EC7) using NPC DLC03MQ06_LvlAngler (01043FBF) with race DLC03_AnglerRace (0100FEEA)

FORMS: Could not find NPC for FillAttackSecondsFromAnimation for weapon DLC03_UnarmedWolf (01043224)

So far from 2.1 version...Just data posting on load.

MODELS: Bound for object 'GnatSwarm01' (00054BD1) exceeds 32000 unit limits (340282346638528860000000000000000000000,340282346638528860000000000000000000000,340282346638528860000000000000000000000),(-340282346638528860000000000000000000000,-340282346638528860000000000000000000000,-340282346638528860000000000000000000000).

Unknown if that was supposed to be there?

WATER: Too many different water heights using planar reflections visible in the loaded area (More then 7). Need an artist to lower the number of unique water heights in the worldspace (Commonwealth) for the 5x5 surrounding cell FortHagenExt (-22, -2) (0000E458)!

That location? is that it? FortHagenExt (-22, -2) (0000E458)

Found only one thing huge enough to impact on my whole build area ( 4 cells) and that was the pryden flyover trigger that was right under the mountain.

I tested by moving it all over to a unrelated to my mod cell and saved..

NO change...

Im uploading a vid so you can see how fps drops only when you look at my mountain or are within it.

Could it be possible that when looking west (behind my location ) where the map ends that this is the reason??

Again suspecting LOD...