Looking for mod - follow equip.

chrislovesfallout

I'm looking for a mod for Skyrim Special Edition which allows me to choose which items/weapons my followers use from their inventory in the same way as you can on Fallout 4.

They always choose highest stat weapons/armour but I'm one of those people that like my followers to wear very specific things >.>

I've looked but can't find a mod that fits this scenario.

Also - are the original skyrim nexus mods compatible with special edition?

Thanks guys,

chris

Edited by chrislovesfallout

I do not think that there has been a mod, even for Oldrim, that lets you do what you want. I do remember years ago that many tried to accomplish just what you are asking for, but I do not think anyone every succeeded. I remember many people wanted their female housecarls to wear Tavern Cloths when they are in the house, but I do not think it was ever done without game engine issues.

Some mods will transfer over to SE easily. Less complex mods that do not need script extender, can have a chance at working. I am using about 10 or 12 Oldrim mods and have been for weeks without issue. I have had probably 8 or 10 that did not work. It really is trial and error.

If you try this always back up your files and only try this one mod at a time. Then if it causes game issues you know exactly what caused it. Good luck.