Looking for people who could assist in mod development

ThomahawkAssassin

Eh, I think the idea's a little bit too ambitious to steal. Anyone who tries to steal it and make it would either give up before even really starting or would spit out some half-assed garbage I could make in a week.

Yeah, I might do that. You think it should be spoiler free, spoiler full, or a section for both?

I think google docs allows you to highlight text in black if you wanna manually hide spoilers. I also think most of the experienced modders have probably beaten the game by now.

Well, I meant spoilers for my plans. If somebody wants to get the just of what it's about but doesn't want to know anything else.

I guess it doesn't really matter. I'll just use my own discretion as I go along.

Alright, I took Jeffmans' advice and made a google doc containing a lot of the information about the mod. It's not all I have planned, but I have a project I have to work on.

Here's the link if you want to see my plans: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bTjtaFxsRf0qzPX6mI2JaLcR17i_MveVBy9jdkGNIIk/edit?usp=sharing

I am interested in hearing people opinions.

Edited by ThomahawkAssassin