Skyrim SE install blocked recognition of my GPU...

Hoamaii

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have anything to do with my display breaking. I take very good care of everything I own.
My house was burglarized, and when my things were recovered, it came back with a shattered screen.
Believe me, this would not have EVER happened, had it been in my care the whole time.
:(

The model is new, so this brand has not yet hit the ware houses, I thought I might have gotten lucky for your sake.

I send international packages every week for a varying of things.

It was my intent to just send a replacement so you could have the part to fix the unit with, most of these things I find have already been stripped for those parts.

That was the SanberDo ware house...I might drive out to La's ware houses tomorrow to have a look see.

this should be done so you can fix things, your handicapped do to no access to boot features.

I know, and I live way the hell out in the middle of the Ozarks during winters. I take care of my grandmother and her homestead during winters (firewood and animals, etc). It's like 30min from a gas station or store, and another 45 to a small little redneck town. No chance in hell of getting anything computer related unless it's sold at a walmart. I had to come out here about 2 weeks after my place was robbed. I don't know enough about hardware to trust that I'm ordering the right stuff online, and I don't even know if UPS or Fedex comes out here. We're not even on google maps.
I guess they would leave it with the postal service in town if not.

Meh.

Oh boy. well, all I can offer then becasue of "where you are? " and trust being an issue..

Support URL: http://http://us.msi.com
Support Phone Number: 1-626-913-0828
Support Email Address: [email protected]

If your were in a city, I could contact a local establishment that does these things and setup an account and have you go to that location with the unit and it would have been taken care of.

This is the modern age, I live on the high hills. $$$ is not an issue, convenience is. Kudos to you and yours for your efforts.

I could not help here but your not alone in this world.

I hope the links will produce something good.

Kitty Black.

Thanks for trying, and the kind words, anyway. :smile:

lol, I originally thought you were in London or in the city "A city", I know some places there that will do what I wanted done.

I even did some online shopping looking for deals.

A lessor model laptop of the same vintage with VGA of that brand just wen on sale, $799.00 almost cut in half the full price.

But that is an expensive fix no doubt.

So I went online to UK sales, there isn't very much there available...and I am perplexed as to why that is?

any way, there has to be a shop somewhere in your area that cators to these things.

Ignore all the politics, we only need a vehicle to address the issues, you can't program that laptops system using only windows. I can't believe there is no VGA port.

the main web site for MSI shows this trend is growing and people are going to end up stranded eventually.

Last night, we had a visit from a friend, there is a hotel that was updating house hardwares, hotel room TV sets ,smart TV's, and he was "given for free" one of these things.

now the issue there was, he intended it to be his monitor and it had all the cool things any gamer would desire.

the "problem" No remote control. 2nd problem, TV was set in hotel mode and user blocked, that means zero access to VGA port, his PC's and laptops had NO VGA ports.

Just hdmi. well you would thing the set HDMI was no locked? but it was, it is a piece of hardware not used in the hotels system, they used the coaxial cable as an input, all aux components locked out, and the only way to unlock it is the remote controls interface.

so we tested the set, every thing is correct and it's only 6 mouths old. It sits in my garage now waiting on a solution. he is going to attempt to get the original remote only thing is, he already seen a massively large box there full of remotes?

eni meni mini moe, where is the remote?

so his choices are get one from the factory as a replacement for commercial hardware ordered by that company hotel line? or get the one from them.

Trust now become an issue, I told my friend and my husband did too, he will need to bring the whole box so we can go thru all of those remotes in order to locate and fix the TV. the free tv that is currently useless. free or not, it's an over sized paper weight. LG32LC5DC

I instantly thought of you. because here we are, in a rocks throw of a source and things keep getting in the way to fix something so darn simple, aggravating? yeah, I can say that.

I know how you feel.