Requesting a texture artist!

Steamcrusher

Hello nexus, sorry for my bad english, i currently represent a nameless (well...) team, working on Source Engine modification. Its mostly gameplay mod, so its versatile, you can play HL2 campaign using it or any other custom map.

I'm making source code, sounds, some music and gameplay design, also we have leading designer, modeller, animator, system administrator, second composer, and two guys promised us public relations (you may know t3hSnake from GB or Gunship Mark II, working on Cinematic Mod for hl2), but still, we are missing something...someone who will make textures? Mostly for the guns, yes.

Currently we need very fast texture on one (1) gun, named AR1, until 3rd december, and later we need to texture other guns we made, but not necessarily so fast.

The mod features huge gameplay changes and even more awaits, if someone is interested, i can list some of those, and here are the screenshots of the AR1 Carbine.

We currently have no moddb page, but will have it in december, after we made our first video showing gameplay and current features.

If someone is speaking russian and/or has VK account, that will be the best.

Nn2otke2QnI.jpg

Jmwevcq0zxI.jpg