[LE] How to place house in wolrd

Tibo97

I'm also brand-new at this and trying for the exact same thing (I think).

You're trying to just build a house that isn't separate cells right? Where you just walk up, open the door and walk in instead of "entering" and being teleported to a new "interior" cell?

I'm looking to do this with a section of my house, where maybe one half is an interior cell and one half is outside. Have any of you had success with this?

I don't quite understand the question, you can make connections to new cells wherever you want. You could create a door 30 meters above falkreath leading to a cave exit in labyrinthian.. You can make a cell for every single room or put every room in one cell. It depends how filled up your rooms are and if you want/have ways to see from one room to another (like windows).

Edited by Shurugar

I'm also brand-new at this and trying for the exact same thing (I think).

You're trying to just build a house that isn't separate cells right? Where you just walk up, open the door and walk in instead of "entering" and being teleported to a new "interior" cell?

I'm looking to do this with a section of my house, where maybe one half is an interior cell and one half is outside. Have any of you had success with this?

Sure!

Lets say you want to build an indoor patio & inside is a door that leads into your house. Just go with it. :)

We will make it 3 floor tiles, so a rectangle. The east & west will be the short ends.

So, put down 3 floor tiles, 1 west & 1 east wall. On the north wall, we place 2 walls & the center a doorway. This goes into the house.

The south side, same thing. But on the south side we place any door that will fit.

The north side we do a search for load door or just type in "door" & look down the list for any that say load or, if I remember right, have an L.

Now create an interior cell & link them. If you need help with either creating a new int cell or linking I can help you, but there are videos on the subject.

If I have misunderstood, please advise. :)

Yup but maybe that was exactly his problem? Or was my statement wrong at some point? I'm not experienced, and still learning the ck but I want to help if I can.

"I don't quite understand the question" couldn't have helped him in any way.

Don't be discouraged, wanting to help is nice. :)

Sure!

Lets say you want to build an indoor patio & inside is a door that leads into your house. Just go with it. :smile:

We will make it 3 floor tiles, so a rectangle. The east & west will be the short ends.

So, put down 3 floor tiles, 1 west & 1 east wall. On the north wall, we place 2 walls & the center a doorway. This goes into the house.

The south side, same thing. But on the south side we place any door that will fit.

The north side we do a search for load door or just type in "door" & look down the list for any that say load or, if I remember right, have an L.

Now create an interior cell & link them. If you need help with either creating a new int cell or linking I can help you, but there are videos on the subject.

If I have misunderstood, please advise. :smile:

NOICE! Very well-explained mate, thanks for that.

I reckon I've just got to pick a spot outside and start playing around. See what happens.

Sure!

Lets say you want to build an indoor patio & inside is a door that leads into your house. Just go with it. :smile:

If I have misunderstood, please advise. :smile:

NOICE! Very well-explained mate, thanks for that.

I reckon I've just got to pick a spot outside and start playing around. See what happens.

Hey, good to hear!

Have fun!

Ha ha hahaha!

I just read your full name. That made me laugh! :D

Edited by NexTextGorilla