Vault 75 SETTLEMENT

MasterHask

Hi all, just had and awesome idea that has probably come up many times before but... Wouldnt a settlement at Vault 75,114,95 be cool. I know I know, theres already plenty of vault mods, such as 111,85,95,119 but I thought that making more of the cannon vaults into settlements other than just 111. The cannon vaults just havea better set up and have a story to them which I find awesome. If this was a thing, the vault gear door would have to be working. Thanks for your time. Masterhask ps. I know there is the vault Dlc, but Really, who wants to build a hold vault from scratch.

• 2 years later...

its possible - but - to have a fully working vault gear door, it would require the vault dlc, only the vault door in that one has a open and a close animation, all the others only have a open and reset (reset just jumps it to closed position)

I made one, can'tpost it to the nexus because I don't have premium.

then post it to another site and link it back to the forum..

its possible - but - to have a fully working vault gear door, it would require the vault dlc, only the vault door in that one has a open and a close animation, all the others only have a open and reset (reset just jumps it to closed position)

You can't post a mod because you don't have premium?

When since was that a requirement? I've posted mods without any premium subscription for a while