help an xb1 mod user please!

adamhicks

(misc info, skip to tl;dr to get to the point)

Hey guys, just trying to perfect my load order and hopefully pick up some tips along the way so I won't have to consult others on this anymore.

I've pretty much got a working and in order load order but I've hit a few speed bumps along the way.

1) The first strange bug I found was that a huge building spawned above bleakwind basin but I figured out that apparently Bleakwind Basin is the origin on the map (0,0,0) and deleted mods sometimes spawn up there. It turned out to be the silverstead mod as it was removed from the mod list on xbox, and a little bit of rearranging in the load order solved this for the time being.

2) The second strange bug was every once in a while while walking, my game will just freeze and the audio will continue perfectly normal. But the screen will freeze and it will just sit there. This has happened to me twice. The first instance was when I was traveling down the road to Bonechill Passage towards Ancient's Ascent. I tested this multiple times and the solution just seemed to be taking a different path and jumping up the mountain rather than taking the path.

The second instance of this was traveling down the valley path between Reach Stormcloak Camp and Broken Tower Redoubt. Right after the bridge where the path splits, any time I'd take the path going downwards, about 100m in the game would freeze but the audio would keep going. Again, the solution to this was me taking the high road towards Karthwasten and then jumping down to the other path past where my game would freeze.

(tl;dr)

These issues have led me to believe there is a conflict with my mods and the load order, so could someone w/ experience maybe assist my in perfecting it?

I've used multiple load order guides to make this one but strangely enough they all seem to differ.

Anyway here it is.

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Falskar

The Temple of Time

Boethiah for Good Guys

Lush Overhaul

Realistic Water Two

Skyrim Graphic Overhaul

Skyland - A Landscape Texture

Master the Summit

Point the Way

[XB1] Insignificant Object Removal

Windstad Mine - XB1

Heljarchen Farm - XB1

Darkwater Crossing

Books of Skyrim - Special Edition

Dragonborn Retreat

Hidden Hunter's Cabin

Winterhold Rebuilt

Lampposts of Skyrim:Special Edition

Hunter's Cabin of Riverwood

Riverwood Enhanced

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Useful Food

Hunter's Reward - Better Prices

Belt-Fastened Quivers

Lore-Based Loading Screens

Lighter Tools (XB1)

Sturdy Horses (Frost and Shadowmere)

Torch Light Expanded

Archer Overhaul

GOLD to SEPTIM

50 pct More Perk Points

Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim

Enhanced Blood Textures

Natural Eyes

Immersive Citizens

Faendal Facelift SE

Increased Follower Limits

Dreadborn Knight Follower

Realistic Conversations

Rich Merchants of Skyrim

YOU DON'T KNOW ME - No NPC Greetings

Diverse Dragons Collection

Frost Giants

Useful Dogs

Realistic Wildlife Behavior

Vivid Weathers Special Edition

Wet and Cold (XB1)

Immersive Sounds - Compendium ...

[XB1]TES Combined Music Overhaul

Glowing Ore Veins 300

Immersive Civil War Units

Artifacts of Skyrim

Black Mage Armor SE

Unique Uniques by InsanitySorrow

Weapons of the Third Era

Cloaks and Capes

Unique Magicka Sabers - SSE

Isilmerial's LOTR Weapons

Tamrielic Lore - Chrysamere

Skyrim SE Expanded Skyrim Weaponry - NPC

Netch Leather Armor

Bandolier: Bags and Pouches

Wear Robes over Armor

Ebony Dwarven Armor Standalone

Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Frost White Glass and Armor Retexture

Black and Gold Ebony Weapons

Black and Gold Ebony Armor

Refined Dwarven Armor Retexture

Gildergreen Regrown

Alchemy Encyclopedia

Improved Daedric Artifacts

Visible Favorited Gear

Improved Gauldur Amulet

Ars Metallica

Craftable Character Gear

Open Cities Skyrim

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Unlimited Rings and Amulets

Go Away Map Clouds

~end~

I'm thinking that it's more of a graphic overhaul conflicting with something and crashing the game but I honestly have no experience with mods or how they might crash the game. Any input would be very appreciated. I kind of shortened the mod names so if you need the full titles just let me know. Thanks in advance

Edited by adamhicks

Hi my name is WALKINGS0UL i was wondering if you can get the sky ui your creation or the author to upload a sky ui over haul inventory mod to the xbox one there is non so i wondering if the creator of the mod will be ok and can upload his mod himself or have full permission for someone to upload it for me if its ok to and not just for me but other players xbox one sky ui is a amazing mod and im one of them player that like to use organized mods like sky ui i had for xbox 360 so i dont see no problems of it being upload with a download of skse so it can run because i no that is what it needs.so please this will be the best ui mods for xbox one just for it being the only and best ui mod for inventory over haul for skyrim if you want to talk in person hit me up if you got xbox one bro it is WALKINGS0UL my gamer tag be sure in soul the letter o in soul is not a letter o its a number zero and its all capitalized im even trying to get you tubers to get this up this sky ui would be a great addition for console players.please

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi my name is WALKINGS0UL i was wondering if you can get the sky ui your creation or the author to upload a sky ui over haul inventory mod to the xbox one there is non so i wondering if the creator of the mod will be ok and can upload his mod himself or have full permission for someone to upload it for me if its ok to and not just for me but other players xbox one sky ui is a amazing mod and im one of them player that like to use organized mods like sky ui i had for xbox 360 so i dont see no problems of it being upload with a download of skse so it can run because i no that is what it needs.so please this will be the best ui mods for xbox one just for it being the only and best ui mod for inventory over haul for skyrim if you want to talk in person hit me up if you got xbox one bro it is WALKINGS0UL my gamer tag be sure in soul the letter o in soul is not a letter o its a number zero and its all capitalized im even trying to get you tubers to get this up this sky ui would be a great addition for console players.please

SkyUI hasn't even been ported to the PC version of the Skyrim Special Edition due to the lack of SKSE for the new version of Skyrim. Due to its SKSE dependencies it will also never be allowed on console.

• 2 weeks later...

Discuss games for consoles and other systems here....... last time I checked the xbone was a console? :ermm:

this is discussing mods for a game that already has it's own separate forums. so no this thread is in the wrong spot.